Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Eastpoint retreat was incredible and we loved leading that group of about seventy ladies into worship. We hope that God will continue to work in powerful ways in their lives. It is so humbling when people come up to us after worship and tell us how great worship was but we don't want the credit. We give glory to God for always showing up and taking over our voices and hands. We could never do this if not for the power of the Holy Spirit. Next, we prepare for our own retreat for Life Center North April 16th. We are excited to worship with all of our closest friends and can't wait to see how God works in their lives. It's gonna be good because God is good all the time!! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great time in the Lord. All those ladies are very welcoming. Love it so much that God allows me to be in a band with all my best friends! I think it's such a privilege to be with all of you! Eastpoint Ladies Rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete